Low CO₂ emissions
As a swissQ user, we’re keep our ecological footprint small.
- Shipping distances are short: 80% of suppliers, providing 90% of all machine parts, are Swiss companies and many are located nearby.
- Moreover, the printers are 100% developed and produced at the swissQprint headquarters in Switzerland.
- The UV printing process requires neither heating nor ventilation, which keeps energy requirements low.
- LED lamps consume little electricity and have low emissions.
- swissQprint products have a service life of up to twelve years.
- They are low maintenance, which minimises service calls and consumable parts that need replacing.
Free of harmful substances
With our swissQ, we get production done without unnecessarily polluting the environment.
- Ozone emissions are not an issue in UV LED printing.
- Thanks to LED technology, toxic waste is eliminated.
- swissQprint inks are VOC-free and Greenguard Gold certified
High energy efficiency
swissQprint saves not only your budget but also natural resources.
Our current flatbed printers are highly energy-efficient, as evidenced by their ISO 20690:2018 certification. swissQprint is the first manufacturer of large format printers to put their machines through this test.
In a performance comparison with 3 kWh –
“With 3 kWh a Nyala (swissQ flatbed) prints 200 square metres – the area of a tennis court. And a Tesla can drive around 16 kilometres. Two electric kettles need the same amount of energy per hour as a Nyala.”
At Fine Cut we have two operating SwissQ printers to fulfil the majority of our digital print jobs.
Let's discuss your project.
Whether you have a full brief or just an idea, we'd love to share our expertise with you.Contact us
“We have received the parts successfully and am very happy with the job you’ve done. What a great experience it has been doing business with your company...”
“Just to thank you for the lettering and stencil. I applied the letters this afternoon, it was easy and they look great.”
“I have just received the Award back from you and am delighted with the results, thank you so much for making such a superb job!! Should we require any work...”
“Fine Cut really stepped up to the challenge we proposed, no one else could have turned around the parts in the small timeframe we had on this project. The...”