Although not technically a printing method – hotfoil uses a heated die to adhere foil with pressure to a variety of substrates. Finishes can be either surface foiled or embossed and foiled on to softer substrates for a more luxurious finish.
- Flat | convex | concave | cylindrical shapes
- Spectrum of colours including metallics
- Rotary printing up to 90mm diameter
- Completely bespoke designs
- Achievable on a variety of materials & free issue parts
- Leather goods
- Stationery goods
- Free issue parts (<15mm depth / 90mm dia)
Maximum diameter 90mm
View Our Work
Browse our curated section of news and useful articles.
Let's discuss your project.
Whether you have a full brief or just an idea, we'd love to share our expertise with you.Contact us
“This looks amazing! Such a great job – thank you so much to you and your team, and thank you for the fantastic photos!”
“Everyone here is very impressed with the tool cases, so thank you very much for doing a splendid job with them!”
“They look the business. Thanks!”
“We received the part this morning and it looks fantastic! Thank you so much for your hard work and incredibly quick turnaround time for a project so small. We...”