1. Ensure that the product surface is clean and you utilise the smoothest and flattest area on the product. Make sure you request the appropriate adhesive for irregular or cylindrical surfaces.
2. For maximum durability use either under surface technology printing such as screen printing, digital printing or hot foil printing (laminated).
3. To achieve the ultimate performance on thermal transfer printed labels it is imperative that the correct material, ribbon, speed and temperature settings are adhered to.
4. For external environments or extreme internal environments use Stainless Steel, Aluminium or Polyester labels.
5. To achieve a vibrant colour print and increased durability consider under surface printing onto Polycarbonate via a dedicated digital print press.