When it comes to choosing the right kind of label for your business, all too often it may feel like there are so many different factors to take into consideration that the task seems a little overwhelming.
This is why at Fine Cut, our dedicated team of engineers strive to make the process as simple as possible for you, breaking it down into manageable steps.
When producing a label for your business - be it within the agricultural, pharmaceutical, automotive or electronics sector - what sort of factors do you need to take into consideration and how can Fine Cut help?
Our market experience means that we are perfectly placed to be able to advise you about what you may need from your end-product, concerning questions such as:
- What do you need your label for?
- What does it need to say?
- Are there regulatory requirements that need to be factored into the design?
- In what context and setting will the label be used and what surfaces does it need to adhere to?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of different production techniques?
- What material do you need your label to be made from? What properties do you require from it?
However, it is not just about making the production process itself simple. There is a huge amount to be said for simplicity in the final product - something else with which Fine Cut can help.
According to a PwC report, while consumers may spend an average of 29 minutes per shop visit looking for value and products that are both convenient and high-quality, they will only take 11.9 seconds to make a decision about certain products.
To take another example, when it comes to health and safety, people do not want to be required to read through reams of information before hitting on the necessary point. Being able to quickly digest the content of a label in this context is vital for its performance.
For these reasons, label design needs to be more economical and innovative than ever before - something that our team of engineers understands and can help you to bring to fruition.